Fresher’s Hiring Drive
We plan to organize a walk-in drive in Chennai for the IT Infrastructure Services at Cognizant. Please note that only graduates from the 2009 and 2010 batch will be allowed to participate in the recruitment drive.
Date: July 27th & July 28th, 2010 (Tuesday and Wednesday).
Reporting time: 3 PM.
Venue: Cognizant (TCO),5/535,Old Mahabalipuram Road, Okkiyam Thuraipakkam, Chennai.
Skill / Description
· Remote management of client IT infrastructure like servers, OS, databases, network
· Supporting clients on troubleshooting issues related to software, hardware and networking
· Understanding problems and providing remote technical solutions (through telephone, mails and other communication tools)
· Escalating issues to specialized support groups for complex technical issues
· Coordinate on tracking status, providing updates and resolution confirmation
· Bsc - Computer Science/ Computer Technology/Mathematics/ Statistics/IT/Electronics
· Msc - Mathematics/ Statistics/ Electronics
· Year of Graduation: 2009 or 2010
· Consistent First Class (over 60%) in Class X, XII, and UG
· Candidates holding correspondence or part time degrees
are not eligible
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Willingness to work in shifts (including night shifts)
· Willing to work at any Cognizant location in India
Candidates are requested to bring the following documents:
· 2 copies of their resume and 1 passport size photograph
· Valid photo Identity Card
· Relevant academic certificates in original
· Step 1: Written Aptitude Test, followed by Technical and HR Interviews.
(Results will be announced at the end of the above mentioned rounds.)
· Step 2: Shortlisted candidates will enroll for a month-long Communication training at an authorized vendor training center.
(Training cost to be borne by Cognizant)
· Step 3: At the end of the training period, Cognizant will conduct a final screening of the candidates. All selected candidates will be issued an offer letter and on-boarded within a specified period.
Thanks and Regards