Oracle Financial Services Software Limited is hiring Entry Level Trainees for its
software centers at Mumbai, Pune, Chennai & Bangalore.
Date: Apr. 03, 2010 (Saturday)
· Education : Engineering ( CS / CE / IT / EE / ECE / Mechanical ) / MCA / MCM
· Year of passing : 2009 (at first attempt)
· Additional criteria:
1. Class X – 60% and above
2. Class XII – 60% and above
3. Undergraduate Degree – 55% and above (applicable to MCA/ MCM students only)
4. Engineering / MCA / MCM - 60% and above
5. Highest degree (applicable for MCA / Engineering / MCM only) should be accredited by AICTE (All India Centre for Technical Education)
6. There should not be more than 1 year gap between Class XII and Undergraduate / Engineering
7. There should not be more than 1 year gap between Undergraduate and MCA / MCM.
All eligible students must carry the following documents –
· Identity proof such as Driver’s license/Passport/PAN/Voter’s Id, etc. (photo copy)
· Class X, XII mark sheets (photo copy)
· Undergraduate / Post Graduate / Engineering degree certificate(s) clearing showing the aggregate % (photo copy)
· Two recent passport size photographs
Entry into the selection process will ONLY be post verification of all the above documents.
Sri Chandrasekarendra Saraswathy Vidyapuram
Plot 1-C/D/E, Sector V
Nerul, Navi Mumbai
The selection process shall comprise of the following three stages –
Stage 1: Aptitude test
Stage 2: Technical interview
Stage 3: Behavioral interview
On completion of the selection process, all shortlisted candidates will be informed via email.
Each stage is an elimination round. Moving into the next stage is subject to clearing the previous stage.
Candidates should carry Blue or Black ball pen, pencil with eraser.